Makeup by KIKO MILANO


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hi lovelies,

How was your week? I had a really busy one, I just started to practice law (I didn’t want to, but I felt like I have to do it, because my blog is still very tiny and I really need some more activity. P.s. I’m still writing my blog! It’s my baby and I love writing here), so I don’t have a lot of time on workdays. But today I managed to write this blog post, that I was planning to write for the longest time. I hope you’ll like it.

So today’s post is about KIKO MILANO makeup products. I have written blog posts about this brand before; it was about their nail polishes that I really loved (you can find this post here). This brand makes great quality products and their prices are very affordable. I bought some makeup to test it out and I really loved them all. Now I will review each product separately.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic | KIKO MILANO Golden Game sculpting bronzer in 02 Precious Sienna |

This bronzer is from fall/winter 2014 collection, you can buy it even cheaper now for 6.00 £. It’s bronzer and highlighter palette duo. There are two shades to choose from. It’s also hypoallergenic and paraben free, so your skin will be happy about it.

What it says in the description: The bronzer's ultra-fine texture ensures an even application, and is easy to blend, helping to define the areas of shadow on your face in order to accentuate your features. The ethereal highlighter can be used to create strategic points of light on your face. 

This palette is amazing for those girls who just started to play with sculpting and bronzing techniques. You have everything you need in one palette. The packaging of this palette is also amazing, isn’t it?

| KIKO MILANO Eye base primer |

Eye base primer is a must in every girl’s makeup bag. I love this one, because it’s also paraben and fragrance free, so it doesn’t irritate your eyes.

What it says in the description: A creamy texture made from a smoothing and matifying powder base. This supports the application and the fixing of the eye shadow, making it extra long lasting over time. Its light pigmentation neutralizes the tone of your eyelids emphasizing the resulting eye shadow color.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
| KIKO MILANO Velvet Mat – Satin lipstick in 613 Pink Carnation |
This lipstick has a very beautiful design, if you will be in their store definitely check these lipsticks out.

What it says in the description: The evolution of mat lipstick: an ultra-silky, virtually "weightless" texture that unveils unexpected moisturizing and soothing qualities in an opaque and infinitely velvety finish. Light and comfortable, thanks to the exclusive high-melting waxes; Velvet Mat caresses your lips with impeccable high pigmentation color for a high coverage effect.

It’s definitely the most comfortable lipstick to wear, but I have to say that the finish is not fully matte. When I am wearing this lipstick my lips feels very moisturized, soft and smooth. I love that feeling.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
| KIKO MILANO Smart lipsticks in 915 Mauve and 918 Classic Rose |

Very pocket friendly, but still amazing lipsticks. Oh, and they smell like vanilla (high five, if you are obsessed with vanilla like me).

What it says in the description: Dense, nourishing texture with an ultra-silky and immediate smooth-gliding quality. The extreme sensoriality and soft consistency enhance the application experience and the resulting feeling of comfort. The combination of cutting-edge ingredients in the formula makes the texture comfortable, velvety and emollient. The extremely radiant polymers guarantee a pure, radiant effect, while the delicate vanilla fragrance makes it pleasant to use.

The description says the true. These lipsticks not only smell like heaven, but they also glide on my lips very easily. After that my lips are soft and have a beautiful intense color.

All these products are truly amazing, if you use something from KIKO, let me know! Thank you girls for reading! Have a nice upcoming week!

4 comments

  1. Love the packaging! I haven't tried this brand before, I'll have to check it out

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love KIKO, I have the bronze/highlight in the blusher version and love it! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the packaging too. Currently considering the SLEEK Contour pallete and this one. Have You tried another one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can one not buy a cosmetic that smells like VANILLA!?
    I remember I was obsessed with this one vanilla chapstick from lipsmackers way back. I don't remember what it was called but often I would take it out of my purse just to sniff it :)
    Now I even get the cinema secrets brush cleaner just to make sure all my brushes smell like it too.
    Kiko's packaging is so elegant and beautiful, the lipsticks look so creamy and pigmented. How long do they last for?
    The bronzer/highlighter looks amazing too, like something I would use everyday.
    How does one resist the urge to purchase makeup all the time!
    Makeup artist Toronto,
    OIivia

    ReplyDelete