Best self tanners for 2016

Good morning girls! Happy Sunday! Today I decided to write about my favourite products for fake tanning. At the beginning of summer, I was looking for a perfect self tanner. I read a lot of reviews and decided to buy these self tanners from Clinique (Clinique Self Sun Face Tinted Lotion and Clinique Self Sun Body Tinted Lotion in colour Medium/Deep). Both lotions gives you a golden "tan" in just a few hours. I personally leave it for a whole night and just rinse everything in the morning. The lotion for face is very tinted, so it is easy to apply it evenly, also you can only use it at night or if you know that you don't need to go somewhere that day. When you wash your face, the brown tint comes off and you are left with a nice, golden glow. The ingredients of this self tanner are gentle and moisturising, without sharp flavors, so it is suitable for face and body. The most important thing is that it doesn't break me out. The Self Sun Body Lotion looks very natural on me, even though I bought the darkest colour. Both face and body lotions have that fake tan smell, but it's not as offensive as the other ones, which I tried previously. Also they are tested by dermatologist and their formula is non-acnegenic and oil-free. The fake tan lasted on me for about five days.

1 comment

  1. I agree with you very much, and I also like your content. From now on, I will continue to follow your articles.
    By the way,I like custom iphone cases

    ReplyDelete